Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello and Welcome Everybody!

Hello everybody and welcome to my new blog. If you don’t know already my last blog was destroyed when the service site I was using suddenly went away. Unfortunately for me I had not saved my posts. So see this new blog as a starting over of such.
For those who are unfamiliar with my work, I plan to write about music. I will not lie, this is and will be a indie-centered blog and do not be surprised to see one or two rants about mainstream music. However, the point of this blog is promote great music, indie or not. I will also promote forgotten music, and books and movies on music.
I’m always looking for suggestions (bands to check out, mistakes I’ve posted etc.) so if you have any, please email them me at david.glickman5@gmail.com
Also, this will also be a MP3 based blog, so if any record labels or bands want me to remove a song, just email me a david.glickman5@gmail.com also and I will take it down as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment