Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holy Crap, I'm Still Alive!

Wow, that was an insane two nights. Allow me to set my problems. I had no badge, no wristband, and I'm under 18 meaning I was blocked from a large amount of the clubs(a quick call out: Hot Freaks, fuck you for turing the Mohack from an all ages club to a 21+), plus I didn't see a single offical show. And when I woke up today my legs were sore and my eyes were on fire. However, I can say that was one of the best musical experiences of my life. This was my first true SXSW despite, this being my third time attending, seeing only free daytime shows, and only going Friday and Saturday. Still great and I’m still recovering. Anyway, I plan to post about everything I saw. This includes live show reviews of The Thermals, Vivian Girls, Titus Andronicus, Ponytail, Peelander-Z, Jason Lytle, Thao Nyguen, and the Crystal Antlers. Plus a got to interview Hutch Harris and Kelly Foster of the Thermals, plus Patrick Stickles of Titus Andronicus, No promises on the interview, however, incase Skyscraper asks for them. However I will try to post as much as I can plus a few opinion posts of the festivle as well. Keep watching for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment