Sunday, July 5, 2009

News Update: More iji Dates; Nobunny News

Despite what you think, I didn't abandon you. I am just really limited from computers. So I am trying now to do as many posts as I can.

Ok iji have added a bunch of shows on their two month planned tour with the Watercolor Paintings. I caught them yesterday at the kick-off show in Seattle and I can't recommended it hard enough. See the other dates at my Bands to Care About post. Also be sure to check their myspace, because they said they would be booking even more shows.

7/10 Logan, Utah-Why Sound
7/11 Farmington, Utah-The Collective Loft
7/15 St. Paul, Minnesota-The Turf Club
7/30 Philedelphia, Pennsylvania-Sergeant House
8/9 Birmingham, Alabama-Uncle Gary's Fun House
8/12 St. Louis, Missouri-City Art Supply
8/15 Dention, Texas-Haiely's

Now Nobunny is very busy as well. Nobunny is in the studio for the next 2 1/2 weeks to record his second LP titled, as suspected, Ono. Also second pressing of the Raw Romance cassette will be released by Burger Records again. According to Nobunny, it will be released soon, however no date has been given yet (Damn). Also a few more tour dates have been added. Also like iji keep checking his myspace because more dates/updates are expected.

7/24 Olympia, Washington-Historic Quince
8/17 Green Bay, Wisconsin-Eagles Club
8/23 Reno, Nevada-ROCKTOCYCLE
9/20 Tucson, Arizona-Club Congress

iji's Myspace
Nobunny's Myspace

P.S. An interview with iji, along with a review of the iji show, news about other bands, and way too many reviews will all be coming soon, and I will be posting as much as I can will limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment