Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pavement To Reunite! Indie Rockers Everywhere Shit Their Pants and/or Scream Like Little Girls




I love Pavement. Period. They are one of the greatest bands of all time and it sucks for me that I never got to see them live. Since I got into them a little more than 2 years ago...

Now that has changed. As I’m sure everyone already heard yesterday, Pavement is getting back together!!! As reported by Brooklyn Vegan and quasi confirmed by Pitchfork yesterday, the band is set to play Rumsey Playfield in Central Park on 9/21/2010 (yes NEXT year), but presale tickets have already sold out. Here are the links to there next show two shows at the same place on 9/22 and 9/23. Along with the shows it was announced by MATADOR that the band plans to tour the world during 2010. No permanent reunion/no songs are confirmed so start speculating now. I! CAN'T! WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment