Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Year End List: Top 15 Albums of 2009



I do realize this post is 2 months too late. And 10 days past when I said I would post it. And I said I would try to post things on time. However, I really need to post this in order to put 2009 behind me. And I know you are all dying to read my final year end list. Because I know no one likes to read my long winded reviews of every album, this will be a simple list post. Hope you enjoy.



15. Animal Collective-Merriweather Post Provilion (Domino)



14. Jay Reatard-Watch Me Fall (Matador)


13. Atlas Sound-Logos (Domino)



12. Death-. . .For the Whole World to See (Drag City)


11. Micachu and the Shapes-Jewellery (Rough Trade)


10. Cymbals Eat Guitars-Why There Are Mountains (self-released)

9. Daniel Johnston-Is and Always Was (Yip Eye Music)

8. Pains of Being Pure of Heart-Pains of Being Pure of Heart (Slumberland)

7. Japandroids-Post-Nothing (Polyvinly)

6. Neko Case-Middle Cyclone (Anti-)


5. Dan Deacon-Bromst (Carpark)


4. Times New Viking-Born Again Revisited (Matador)



3. Circulatory System-Signal Morning (Cloud Recordings)



2. Sonic Youth-The Eternal (Matador)


1. Nosferatu D2-We’re Going To Walk Around This City With Our Headphones On to Block Out the Noise (Audio Anti-Hero)

No comments:

Post a Comment