Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Rare Benjamin Shaw Songs



Last year, I was lucky enough to get Benjamin Shaw’s debut EP, I’ve Got the Pox, the Pox Is What I Got, something I would wind up playing over again on very late nights since I got it. I was not expecting anything in the vain of a release from Shaw for quite awhile, but his always great label Audio Anti-Hero had different plans. Over the course of last week, the label’s blog has uploaded 7 tracks from Benjamin Shaw, all of which were not on the EP. They are all in the demo/rarities range, but don’t let that stop you from checking them out because they are just as great as anything that was on Pox. The following are the ones that I have liked the best, but all the other songs can be checked out here.

(mp3) Benjamin Shaw-Twisting Turning Killing Learning
(mp3) Benjamin Shaw-Sparrows Over Tottenham
(mp3) Benjamin Shaw-OOPS, Your Face Upon the Windscreen

Links:

Benjamin Shaw Website

No comments:

Post a Comment