Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Coast Announces "Crazy For You" Album Details


In order to (mildly) not look like a total fanatic when talking about the band, I wanted to wait until all the information was up before I started blabbing about Best Coast's debut LP. It will be called Crazy For You, and comes out June 27 on Mexican Summer. That's the very apt cover art above, featuring Bethany Cosention's cat on it too. The track list is below and this may be my, and possibly many other people's most anticipated album of the year.

Crazy For You Track List:

01 Boyfriend
02 Crazy for You
03 The End
04 Goodbye
05 Summer Mood
06 Our Deal
07 I Want To
08 When the Sun Don't Shine
09 Bratty B
10 Honey
11 Happy
12 Each and Everyday

The album also comes with a bonus track, last year's wonderful "When I'm With You" as well.

Links:

Best Coast on Myspace
Get the album soon here, from Mexican Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment