Monday, January 23, 2012

White Fold-End of Now



I don't know a lot about electronic music. I'll be the first to admit it. However, I know a good song when I hear it, and I've been sitting on this one for too long. White Fold is a collaboration between two guys from the Swill Children fold (W-H-I-T-E & Jesse Hlebo) who for their first outing have created the nicely great Feral/Free EP. "End of Now" is the showcasing track off of it; a dark pulsing animal of beeps that sound sound like yelps and super echoed, tribal drums. Add to that the cave like howls that creep through out as well as the bracing synth that shows up midway through, and you have one spooky like tune here. The Feral/Free EP is only in a batch of 50, so grab one before they run out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you're there, check out some of Swill Children's other releases. There is a lot of hand crafting and effort put into all their releases, and their "Quarterly" publications are some of the coolest things I've seen around. Seriously, check this stuff out.

(mp3) White Fold-End of Now

Links:

W-H-I-T-E's Bandcamp
Jesse Hlebo's Website
Buy the Ferel/Free EP here, from Swill Children

No comments:

Post a Comment